Tuesday, May 15, 2007

All of the Loves in my life

From your humble host, Katykarter, comes this incomplete list of the loves in my life: the first of which is the most important, my wife, Crystal.


This picture was one we took of ourselves while we were at the Monster Truck Jam in January of '07. This was near the end of the night, and Crystal had taken a lot of video of the action from our seats near the field. With us was my son Chris and our roomie Bubba, although neither was in this special picture: I'll always love my dear Crystal. She is the reason my life is SOOOO livable!!
















The next few pictures are of my karting passion.


This first one is of the entire Swift/PPK adventure while in the pits at Motorsports Ranch Houston for Southwest Roadrace Association's 2nd Sanctioned event. Under the white canopy is the #22 kart with the driver, Oscar Moran at right while engine guru Frank Newsom bends to work at it. Under the blue canopy is the #21 Birel which I drive. Colin's #24 kart is on-track during a practice session.










This picture is a self-portrait after the main event on Sunday, May 6. I placed 1st after the kart in front of me failed post-race inspection (she was too light). That's a victory smile on my face and a fast kart under my hands.










This picture I call "All business and the Birel". I have that steel stare right here...(you should see my face while I'm racing!)












Here are two of my favorite's: my best dogs Shelby and Mozart. Shelby, (L), is 8 yrs old and the mother of Mozart, 3 yrs old. Both are super obediant and a hell of a picture in the bed of my truck.








-Katykarter






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home